Defensive Handgun Level 1
Designed for the beginning shooter, shooters who have little handgun experience and those who need to become more confident with their handgun. This course will provide the shooter with the knowledge and shooting time to become a more confident and skilled shooter. This course will develop a solid foundation of shooting skills. The student will gain experience, confidence and increase their skill level with their handgun.
This Course Will Include:
- Safe Firearm Handling
- Sight Alignment
- Trigger Management
- Diagnosing Shooter Problems
- Development of Shooting Skills
What You Will Need
- Handgun with 400 rounds of factory ammunition.
- A strong-side belt holster.
- A minimum of one extra magazine for semi-autos or two speed loaders for revolvers.
- Baseball Cap recommended.
- Eye and Ear protection.
- Appropriate clothing: You may get dirty and we will shoot rain or shine.
- Pre-requisite: NONE
- All Firearms and Magazines MUST be transported UNLOADED and IN A GUN CASE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All ammunition must be kept in a SEPARATE RANGE BAG.
- Cost is $150
Pistols or Double-Action Revolvers in .22, .380, .38, .357, 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 only. Prior approval is required for all other firearms. .22 caliber handguns are discouraged but permitted.
Check the availability of this class at our Class Schedule.
Check the Location Page for a map and directions to the class location.